View Single Post
Old 01-31-2006, 01:01 PM   #81
stepurhan
Freeware Co-ordinator

Actually if you try EVERY option, you should be able to discover the correct choice by accident but this shows whether you were paying attention at the start of Day 3. Trilby slips an emergency lockpick in his tie then. You should therefore know that if you can get your tie back there's a good chance it has a lockpick in it.

Did the objects that were left with Trilby strike anyone else as odd? Let's strip the demented killer of everything except a book on white magic and an ancient teddy bear!

Sir Roderick is looking a little peaky today isn't he? (The portrait in the dining room anyway) Speaking of unwell looking people, isn't it a bit macabre that Phil has just been left lying in the middle of the kitchen floor?

You can try the TV again. I think that sort of sensationalist programming is much better suited to ITV instead of BBC 2.

At last, an opportunity to die! Given how threatening the house has been set up to be its a bit of a surprise its taken this long. One quick thrust and its all over. Could have done with Triby collapsing at least. Still, I got to see a lot of that scene first time I played it. I just couldn't cotton on how to defend myself. "Back off foul fiend. I have a teddy bear and I'm not afraid to use it!"

Minor plot hole. Trilby acts like he's combed the house once you enter the bathroom. (even if you've played before and go straight there ) Bit tricky otherwise though . The end of day confrontation has to happen in the bathroom.
No Nonsense Nonsonnets #43

Cold Topic

A thread most controversial, that’s what I want to start
Full of impassioned arguments, of posting from the heart
And for this stimulation all will be thankful to me
On come on everybody it won’t work if you agree