View Single Post
Old 01-29-2006, 04:15 PM   #70
stepurhan
Freeware Co-ordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmillo
I would have though he would have went to the other room, explaining it being bolted....but then how did he get killed? how did the body get outside?

BTW how do we know it was trilby that was the one who got possesed and killed AJ? we only see him kill philip, and how did anyone get possesed before the jar broke?
How did AJ get killed and how did his body get outside are relatively straightforward questions. He was obviously killed by the same weapon used to kill Philip (where did that suddently appear from is another queston) As for how he got outside. The window to the bolted room opens as well (Trilby opens it from the outside) so his body could easily have been dumped out the window if the killer didn't wish to carry it through the house. After that you steroll past the unsuspecting (possibly sleeping) residents of the house and do the whole pool thing.

We don't know its Trilby that got possessed and killed AJ. Good question about how ANYONE got possessed prior to the bell jar being broken. Any ideas anyone?
No Nonsense Nonsonnets #43

Cold Topic

A thread most controversial, that’s what I want to start
Full of impassioned arguments, of posting from the heart
And for this stimulation all will be thankful to me
On come on everybody it won’t work if you agree