View Single Post
Old 01-29-2006, 02:23 PM   #69
Karmillo
woof

Send a message via AIM to Karmillo Send a message via MSN to Karmillo

Quote:
Originally Posted by stepurhan
I thought that but if you look at the architectorual plan you'll see the hidden staircase does a full 180 degree turn. Therefore the hidden room is directly below the kitchen and (since the staircase enters it from the left) oriented the same way as the kitchen. So the smash comes from the right side of the room after all.But you wouldn't be trying the window again. Since it's in one of the previously locked rooms, this is a new window. The scratches are maybe meant to hint this window can be opened. Does onyone else think this is where AJ met his fate? After all, assuming he found a key, this is about the only place he could have legitimately gone on Day 1. That would resolve the one abolutely inexplicable disappearance.
I would have though he would have went to the other room, explaining it being bolted....but then how did he get killed? how did the body get outside?

BTW how do we know it was trilby that was the one who got possesed and killed AJ? we only see him kill philip, and how did anyone get possesed before the jar broke?