View Single Post
Old 01-29-2006, 12:34 AM   #67
stepurhan
Freeware Co-ordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmillo
Once thing i noticed was that the otehr side of the house is to the left but the smash came from the right
I know the house was supposed to be warped but thats pushing it a bit
I thought that but if you look at the architectorual plan you'll see the hidden staircase does a full 180 degree turn. Therefore the hidden room is directly below the kitchen and (since the staircase enters it from the left) oriented the same way as the kitchen. So the smash comes from the right side of the room after all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by colpet
This seemed like a longer chapter to me, but then I was stuck because I didn't try to open the window (didn't expect it to have changed. The scratches did not immediately scream to me - 'Try the window again!' ) .
But you wouldn't be trying the window again. Since it's in one of the previously locked rooms, this is a new window. The scratches are maybe meant to hint this window can be opened. Does onyone else think this is where AJ met his fate? After all, assuming he found a key, this is about the only place he could have legitimately gone on Day 1. That would resolve the one abolutely inexplicable disappearance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmillo
stupid stuck button
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legolas813
I actually did too, just to see what would happen. I couldn't resist.
So there are other people with the slightly psychopathic desire to try drowning reporters from the BBC. I'm not sure whether to feel relieved or worried.
No Nonsense Nonsonnets #43

Cold Topic

A thread most controversial, that’s what I want to start
Full of impassioned arguments, of posting from the heart
And for this stimulation all will be thankful to me
On come on everybody it won’t work if you agree