View Single Post
Old 01-16-2006, 04:56 PM   #1196
stuboy
Staff Member

Urgent WARNING!!!!!
Do NOT delete!!!!! NOT SPAM!!!!
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<THIS IS SERIOUS TRUE STORY! READ ON IF YOU WANT TO HAVE LOTS OF GOOD LUCK AND NOT DIEING HORRIBLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

This is true story which happened in US, In a little town called hokesville in minnesota. Their was a girl called Sarah west. She was just normal high school kid, with A grade student One day she was working on her laptop in an old, abandoned barn. She was on internet and found a website. this site was called ADVENTURE GAMERS and had on it thread which was called thread which must die!!!!! She posted on it because she thought it would be fun. But one night she woke up in bed and found herself wanting to post agian. So she weant back to old barn and posted. But next night same thing happened, and soon she was posting every until one night she disappear, and all FBI found was laptop. So they told me to send this message to everyone saying do not post on this site it is dangerous and if you post on this thread you will die horribly. FORWARD THIS MESSAGE TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW or else they will die horribly as well. If you forward to at least ten people though you will became more attractive to everyone and will make m,oney ££££££££$$$$$$$$£££££££££££££ £$$$$$$$ very easy. And do not post on this thread ever it will kill you and you will be tortured in hell. If you do not believe me then please beleive me there are things going on which people not understand this thread is cursed that is why it is called THREAD MUST DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Yours Sincerely

Some F***wit.

Irony alert!
Just in case anyone reads this who has no sense of irony (thankfully most AGers do) this post is what is called a parody. It imitates the style and content of e-mail chain letters with comedic intent. Please do not post comments such as "this guy is a spammer ban him from the site". Thank you. And apologies to all the intelligent people reading this disclaimer, I just thought I'd cover my ass.