Thread: Movie Trivia!
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2006, 01:39 PM   #32
Once A Villain
OUATIJ Creator

Quote:
2. Which famous filmmaker was rumoured to have hypnotized his cast in order to achieve a dreamlike quality of acting in one of his works?
Werner Herzog

Quote:
4. The character of Vicki Vale has appeared in two live-action movie versions of Batman. Which two?
Are you counting the 1949 live-action serial of Batman and Robin as a movie? Vicki Vale was in that, as well as the Tim Burton Batman. If you really do mean a feature length movie and not a serial for the second one, then I'm stumped, at least for the moment.

Quote:
5. Marlon Brando, Peter Sellers, Jack Lemmon and Spencer Tracy - what do these four actors have in common? NOTE: The answer I'm looking for is neither about their personal traits nor private life - it's strictly about particular movies from their respective filmographies and the parts they played in them. That's all I'm telling for now - I'll give more details later, if necessary.
I have a feeling I might just be forcing you to narrow down the possibilities again, but...they did all play doctors in movies in their careers.

Awaiting some answers on all of these except for the first one, which I know is right. Heh.

New Question #2 -

In what Robert Altman film did the cast have to write and sing all of their own songs?