Thread: Movie Trivia!
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2006, 10:49 PM   #12
Trunkyo
Beamin' Demon

Send a message via AIM to Trunkyo Send a message via MSN to Trunkyo Send a message via Yahoo to Trunkyo

Quote:
1. In Stanley Kubrick's A Clockwork Orange, the character Alex terrorizes an old man and his wife in their house, and later in the film after his "treatment", he returns to the same house. During both visits, there is a sign outside the house that says a simple four letter word. What's the word?
HOME (I had to check my VHS copy of the film to make sure! )

Quote:
4. This 1952 French film, set during World War II, was about a little girl obsessed with death after witnessing the murder of her parents and dog. She befriends a young boy who helps her to steal crosses so they can bury all kinds of dead animals in their own little cemetary. Name the film.
Jeux interdits (Forbidden Games)

Quote:
5. In what film did Bette Davis say: "Fasten your seatbelts, it's going to be a bumpy night!"?
All About Eve (Easy one! )

OK, now the new questions:

1. What was the name of the Shanghai nightclub appearing at the beginning of Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom?

4. Which actor, appearing briefly in Billion Dollar Brain, also provided the voice of the titular supercomputer?

5. (Another easy one!) In what film are the musical notes B flat, C, A flat, A flat (one octave lower) and E flat of major significance?