Thread: Movie Trivia!
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2006, 11:44 AM   #1
Once A Villain
OUATIJ Creator

Default Movie Trivia!

Ok, I was thinking...I'll start with 5 questions. If you get one or more right, you replace the questions you got right with your own questions, and leave the others as they are. And the game goes on... The questions can be just about anything, as long as the common theme remains "Movies". I might be starting out kind of hard, so if extra hints are needed, just ask. Ok here we go...

1. There were generally considered to be three "giants" in American silent film comedy. Charlie Chaplin, Buster Keaton, and who else?

2. When Orson Welles was asked who his favorite filmmakers of all time were, his response was: "I like the Old Masters, by which I mean..." and he proceeded to name only one director three separate times. Who was the director?

3. Akira Kurosawa attempted suicide after his first color film bombed. Name the film.

4. This 1952 French film, set during World War II, was about a little girl obsessed with death after witnessing the murder of her parents and dog. She befriends a young boy who helps her to steal crosses so they can bury all kinds of dead animals in their own little cemetary. Name the film.

5. The 1998 movie A Perfect Murder, starring Gwyneth Paltrow and Michael Douglas, was obviously inspired by what Alfred Hitchcock film?

Last edited by Once A Villain; 01-13-2006 at 11:53 AM.