View Single Post
Old 12-26-2005, 01:53 PM   #37
Jeysie
Diva of Death

Send a message via MSN to Jeysie

Quote:
Originally Posted by colpet
I finally got the elevator working, and am down to another level (where the cable is). Is this where we're stopping? And for how long?
Heh! You went a fair bit too far actually... In fact, I think you might have actually played all the way through to what I'd have picked for the second stopping point. The first stopping point was essentially right after the scene in the furnace room with Reich, right after you exit the door.

Quote:
Originally Posted by colpet
So far I'm not minding the game too much; I do find all the dialogue and multiple characters confusing and a bit tiresome, especially when I'm stuck. I really do much better with true puzzles, rather than inventory usage ones, even though most of these are pretty straight forward. Since I've found out you can die, I'm saving quite a bit in case I make a wrong move.
I've also eased up on my note taking, which makes things go a bit quicker.
Heh, I have to admit that we're just opposite then, and that explains why I'm not big on Myst-type games... I don't mind "true puzzles", but I like inventory and dialogue puzzles as well, and the more characters and dialogue the happier I am. I'm a complete character nut.

And yes, you can die, I should have mentioned that before. (sheepish look) That is part of the reason why I wanted to replay the game, so I could find all of them (they don't call me the Diva of Death for nothin'! )

Peace & Luv, Liz

"Maybe it's still in the Elemental Plane of Candy."
"Is the Elemental Plane of Candy anything like Willy Wonka's factory?"
"If it is, would that mean Oompa Loompas are Candy Elementals?"
"Actually, I'm thinking more like the Candyland board game. But, I like this idea better."
"I like the idea of Oompa Loompa Elementals."