View Single Post
Old 12-07-2005, 09:56 AM   #23
Aurebesh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATMachine
Thanks for the info, Aurebesh. I added Rise of the Dragon to the list of EGA conversions on my SQ1 remake/SQ4 screenshots page.
Well, since you don't limit yourself to adventure games, you should add Jones in the Fast Lane to your list.

Quote:
(I'm not even going to touch Mixed-Up Mother Goose. That game had almost too many versions over time to count! )
It's missing from your list, though. Here's a rundown of Mother Goose PC versions:

- Mixed-Up Mother Goose AGI
- Mixed-Up Mother Goose SCI0
- Mixed-Up Mother Goose SCI1 EGA
- Mixed-Up Mother Goose SCI1 VGA
- Mixed-Up Mother Goose SCI1 CD-ROM
- Mixed-Up Mother Goose Deluxe

The only version that should appear on your list is the SCI1 version (I know there's three of them, but all you need to write is Mixed-Up Mother Goose SCI1 or something). Very simple, actually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeysie
Was it the CD version that had an EGA option? I remember when I was going through the game's sound files for my website I was puzzled by coming across several files that sounded like the Narrator describing the intro scene.
How did you find the WAVs? Did you extract them from the RESOURCE.AUD file, or did you actually find WAV files?

Quote:
Oh, here's the full text introduction for KQ6, typed out by me, with all sentence fragments and misplaced commas intact.
BTW, did you check to see if the text version of the floppy intro has identicle text?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fov
Anyone know how many disks the PC disk version had, and how big it is on the hard drive when you do a full install?
Well, I got the game on 15 1.2MB (5.25") diskettes, and once installed the game takes about 15MB of disk space.