View Single Post
Old 12-04-2005, 06:01 AM   #666
squarejawhero
Epinionated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by murderhouse
I will Now that we've finished that feud, lets be pals again, I'm sure you have the same love of adventure games, movies, and music that I do. I don't know about you, but calling each other names isnt enough to make us enemies, sure, it was fun while it lasted (god I love it), but it's more fun calling somebody names behind their back, so to each others face, we are the best of friends. Have a good night squarejaw (what? it's night where I live.)
Sure, I'd love to be your friend, if you gave me a chance and didn't rip other peoples opinions to shreds. That's not a good start. I started off with humour and I'd like it if we could discuss things... this is is a great forum, full of genuine people. Watching you quote them and condescend them isn't fun, but I figured at first that you might've been doing it accidentally. Not the case, is it?

But well, I've got some good friends here, and it really gets my goat when someone new comes on and just tears their opinions to pieces. Your last reply sounds sarcastic... so, far as I can see, you're hear purely to wreck havoc. Good luck with that. You'll be ignored in no time.

Oh yeah, and I never go behind peoples backs. So, keep going on this tack, and enjoy the silence safe in the knowledge I think you're a frigging idiot.