View Single Post
Old 12-03-2005, 08:15 AM   #13
pinkgothic
Feind der Anonymitaet!

Send a message via ICQ to pinkgothic Send a message via AIM to pinkgothic Send a message via Yahoo to pinkgothic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeysie
Tell me, why do people use IE again?
Because FireFox likes to ignore what people tell it to. I kill programs that plant themselves on my desktop and program files after I expressly told them not to do so. Ugh. And because it's that much more useful for XML, without that you have to download a special plug-in. And speaking of which, because some of FireFox's plugins are totally brainless. Like the Webdesigner one, where if you pick "Edit CSS", it removes all images (or at least all background images) and gives you no oppurtunity to re-enable them. Userfriendly?! Bull. Shit.

Yes, the list of reasons I dislike FireFox are growing. You guys can keep it. I don't care for it.

I just love how every thread about IE gets turned into a bashing.

As for disabling Flash entirely... er... *peers at statement of "'Course, you'll have to re-enable it when you actually want Flash."* ...WHY? Why would you want Flash? *shudder* Or JavaScript on 99.9% of all sites.

Winner of the Second-Best-Dressed and Non-Specific awards in the Unbiased Impostor Awards™, amongst many others.

Non-Conformist to Non-Conformism™
Internet Explodifier™ - the best weapon of mass destruction!!!11one
Trademark Overuser™