View Single Post
Old 12-01-2005, 01:51 AM   #30
RLacey
The Thread™ will die.

Send a message via ICQ to RLacey Send a message via AIM to RLacey Send a message via MSN to RLacey Send a message via Yahoo to RLacey

This may get me flamed, but there's something I wanted to ask Steve.

Consider exhibits (a) and (b):

I'm wondering what prompted the change in logo, especially as the first one looks, in my opinion, way better? The top one is simple, clean and makes me think of cartoony games (in a good way) through your choice of font, while the second one looks like Generic Company Logo #2345™.

Now, I'm certainly not saying that you're not entitled to change the logo, and I'm certainly not suggesting that the second one looks absolutely atrocious (though it does remind me of the kind of terrible designs I've come up with using Pageplus), but I'm wondering why you made the change. I'm no artist, mind you (as several people will be able to testify), so I feel rather dirty criticising you!

I do hope you're not going to tell me that the arrow pointing upwards and forwards is symbolic of Juniper Games' progressive nature and striving to reach the very top of its game...

Anyway, everything else looks very promising (and I don't just mean visually). So keep up the good work!

I do not change to be perfect. Perfect changes to be me.