View Single Post
Old 11-24-2005, 06:10 AM   #44
Kolzig
The Reggienator

Send a message via ICQ to Kolzig Send a message via MSN to Kolzig

I installed the game and played it a little.

The settings are as fooked up as they were with the Kong demo.
I can only choose 640x480 or 800x600, because for some odd reason the refresh rate shows only 150 hertz and if I choose for example 1024x768, the settings brings up an error notice saying that "the resolution is not supported with this refresh rate". If I try to choose the low, medium or high settings buttons, both the resolution and refresh rate boxes go all blank and I can't choose anything.

It's really weird. I've never had this problem with any other game.

The game looks awesome, even though it ain't the *Gamer's Edition*, but I'm hoping that someday I'll see that version too and have a chance to compare both versions.

Chance Thomas' musical score is perfect and sets the mood for the game, also the movie cast give good performances as the voice actors for the characters.
"The old standby, that never got old in the first place. We come back to them weekly, nightly, for hours at a time--and they always deliver. They are pure, timeless, and often taken for granted." - Nick Breckon - Shacknews

My gamesale list *updated 26.8.2007*
Hey, dear people please buy my games, I need money to conquer Europe! Or do something similar.