View Single Post
Old 11-18-2005, 02:11 PM   #556
Once A Villain
OUATIJ Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalia
Hiya Once a Villian, thanks for responding (and sorry if I misunderstood the point you were making in the previous post). I don't want to ignore your post, but I'm wondering if we should start a different thread about general moviemaking so we won't derail this one.

Anyway, the most recent movie I've seen is Videodrome. Wowzers. It's kinda crazy to be watching a movie about mind control through VHS tape in the age of the Internet. I don't know if I always like Cronenberg's movies, but they are always weirdly fascinating. Almost like the horror/fascination with the human body and disease he shows in his films. Ewww, and yet I couldn't stop watching.
Ah yes, Videodrome. Did you watch the Criterion DVD release or did you catch it on TV? Definitely a strange movie, but probably one of Cronenberg's best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninth
Thanks. And while I'm at it, I've been meaning to ask: did you choose a username with the initials OAV on purpose?
Nope. But I don't mind being called OAV at all either, so that worked out well. Heh.