View Single Post
Old 11-17-2005, 06:56 PM   #542
Once A Villain
OUATIJ Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TangentBlack
Thanks for backing me up Villain, I seemed not to have an ally in this whole bit. It is good to see that someone sees the way I do.
No problem man. I almost never have allies in discussions on these boards so I figured I'd at least be an ally. The thing is, there are allies hiding in the wings, but they rarely chime in. There was a Metal Gear Solid thread a month or two ago where it was me against three guys... It's such an incredible pain to respond to all of them, and if you only respond to one or two of them they assume you can't rebut their points (which are really just the same points the other guys make only dressed up in a new outfit). Anyway, my point is that for page after page I was debating with three guys. It appeared that NO ONE agreed with me or understood what I was saying. Finally, after 120 posts of argument, squarejawhero chimed in that he agreed with me "from the beginning" and that he just didn't want to get too involved. So, there are probably more people who agree with us, they just aren't saying anything. Heh.

Last edited by Once A Villain; 11-17-2005 at 07:04 PM.