View Single Post
Old 11-17-2005, 11:13 AM   #536
pinkgothic
Feind der Anonymitaet!

Send a message via ICQ to pinkgothic Send a message via AIM to pinkgothic Send a message via Yahoo to pinkgothic

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFGNCAAP
Loaded with fun and technically brilliant - yes, but, unfortunately, I was half-expecting second Nightmare before Christmas, which - realistically - would be impossible to top, as my favourite animation ever. Me = spoiled bastard.
As much as I love Nightmare Before Christmas... I prefer Corpse Bride. But I'll admit that might be because I'm not generally too fond of musicals, and former movie is just that much more full of songs, whereas there are, what? Five or so scenes in Corpse Bride that are singy? So that might be it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFGNCAAP
I found Charlie and the Chocolate Factory to be definitely better, what do you think?
Equal footing at least. But I'd have to think about this first and for a long while to know for sure which movie is ahead. Probably Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, but I really can't say right now
Winner of the Second-Best-Dressed and Non-Specific awards in the Unbiased Impostor Awards™, amongst many others.

Non-Conformist to Non-Conformism™
Internet Explodifier™ - the best weapon of mass destruction!!!11one
Trademark Overuser™