View Single Post
Old 11-08-2005, 07:03 PM   #199
ChAoTiC

The monkey kombat in MI is what ended the game for me....its not really a puzzle, n still it takes so much time to do....just didnt wanna bother with writing down all those eek eek oop oop's.....MI4 generally was a dissapointment with the control and everything.....

The most frustating puzzle that comes to mind, is in 7th guest where u have to place some cans in right order, and they spell out a poem or something....somethng abt gypsies....i have no clue how anyone could figure out that one....

Am sure there are many more...but actions games has an easier job of pissing me off...gta f.ex......but am also not a fan of action sequences in AG's ....like in Broken Sword 3 where someone is trying to shoot u.....n the camerangle kept switcihng....i rem i had a hard time controlling the character....

I think what is most irritating is when i spend some time on a puzzle, then go look at the walkthough (i try to avoid that for the most part unless am worried its some solution that makes absolutely no sense), n then realize the puzzle was logically enough.......