View Single Post
Old 10-30-2005, 12:11 PM   #91
Fum
Indegan Peningald

Trep, have you read past the first page, man? I agree I didn't make it as clear as I should have in the first post, but I think I was pretty explicitly clear in the next half-dozen posts that this forum isn't under this fake syndrome, and probably isn't falling under it, but I care about this place enough to try and keep things cool here.

You of most of all people here (you've always seemed to be one of the most level-headed persons here) should be able to look past admittedly ill-conceived titles to the content inside.

And thank you very much, Jake, for the support. I agree and have stated that the "syndrome" doesn't describe this place, and I just want it to stay that way. Plus, as I already said I have already said in the first post, the post probably wasn't necessary to begin with, I think everyone here is intelligent enough to make sure on their own that things won’t go sour here like many other forums I know of, but nor do I think me starting this thread will have any negative repercussions either, and at least one person will feel better for having spoken his mind.

I feel like a broken record, guys. Maybe I should just copy and paste all of my posts in this thread into the original post, to save my fingers some time in the future.