View Single Post
Old 10-29-2005, 06:42 PM   #75
tabacco
Friendly Server Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fum
I posted the thread because I was a little bit worried, I've been lurking around here a long, and maybe I'm just looking at things through "rose colored glasses," but I have seen some inflammatory and slightly elitist posts from some of the moderators lately, and I don't remember seeing any of that back in the day. But as I've stressed, it has all been very minor. I also posted the thread because, yes, I was a little irritated with tobacco arbitrarily closing the "Friends and Fables" topic; sure it probably wasn't going to go anywhere, but it was active and we were all having fun, and no one was breaking any rules. But most of all I posted it because I was just bored at the time, honestly. I admit I was surprised by some of the posts implying me bringing this up was a big deal, 'cause I don't think it's a big deal at all, not my worries nor my bringing them up.

And at least for me this has been a helpful discussion, I feel better having said all I have said.

By the way, give it a read, SamNMax, I’m really a pretty good writer, I must say.
I 'arbitrarily' closed it because it was going nowhere except to antagonize Jack, and the forum really doesn't need that. Reminds me a lot of this thread, actually.

If you're trying to make a point, make the point. Don't backpedal all the time, it leaves everyone with no idea what you're saying, except a general impression that you don't like me. And if you don't like me, that's fine. I really couldn't care less. But if that's all you're trying to say, just say it.