View Single Post
Old 10-28-2005, 12:58 PM   #56
Fum
Indegan Peningald

This thread is really starting to frustrate me. I had nothing to do one night, so I wrote the post up. Was doing this really such a big deal? It's not an epidemic, I know, in fact in my first paragraph I acknowledged that the post really wasn't necessary (did that get skimmed over because it was parenthesized?). And Legolas, if you had read all the posts, you'd see that I also have agreed a few times that this forum isn't under my purely imaginational "syndrome." But some of what I have seen of late worries me that it might be slowly, slowly moving in that direction. Maybe. Probably not, but I'm just making a small effort with the intention of preventing it from falling under the “syndrome.” I have acknowledged that this forum is easily the most sensibly moderated forum when compared to just about every other forum I've visited - all of which I'd easily say are under my “syndrome” - and that is precisely why I care about this place, and why I made this small, harmless, effort to try and keep things cool here.

I will also acknowledge now, Jackal - just to be clear - that you've made a lot of good points in this thread, especially the one about things being a "two way street." You can pretty much assume that every point you've made, and that I haven't yet rebuked, I agree with. Just to be clear.

And fov, watch it with the chocolate talk, that beautiful woman named tobacco might shut us down.