View Single Post
Old 10-16-2005, 09:39 PM   #39
Fum
Indegan Peningald

Quote:
Originally Posted by artwking4
Of course, I'm thinking that airing the dirty laundry by doing this little CEO Blog is a bad idea on Bad Brain's part. It's clearly not winning anybody over to their side.
I have to say the blog has won me over. From the very beginning Bad Brain struck me as an amateur operation run by some spontaneous overenthusiastic guy. A guy that would talk big ideas, design a decent website (with all the graphics and source code probably ripped-off, though), lie a little bit to try to portray the company as legitimate and get some attention, but then quickly lose interest in it all once a brick wall was hit when it came to actually making games, and the whole thing would fizzle. And the way he talks about the company in his blog seems to reinforce this impression completely. But then, someone like this wouldn't talk about such things so publicly...so I’ve decided he can't actually be someone like this. Maybe he's just kind of stupid, but he doesn't seem to be. The type of person the fella' strikes me as is a marginally insane person, and I like insane people, so I’ve decided I like him.