View Single Post
Old 10-16-2005, 05:29 PM   #32
artwking4
Jack Bauer loves you

Send a message via AIM to artwking4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udvarnoky
I did a search and couldn't find "hate" anywhere in this thread. Damn.
People don't have to use the word 'hate' for that feeling or impression to come across loud and clear.

Quote:
this guy is scum..
Quote:
assume that was on our last "Bad Brain are a pack of unethical incompetents" thread
Quote:
Bad Brain is bile
I'm not a mind reader, and I could be misinterpreting some of those, but the impressions of some of my forum friends aren't lost on me.

And this isn't the first time Bad Brain has gotten gang probed on this forum. I'm just saying I'm one person who doesn't hold everything against them. I'm disappointed, for sure. They certainly made some pretty dumb mistakes and made highly exaggerated claims, but I'm hoping they've learned from the fallout and changed in the last few months. Of course, I'm thinking that airing the dirty laundry by doing this little CEO Blog is a bad idea on Bad Brain's part. It's clearly not winning anybody over to their side. Nevertheless, I hope that we'll be getting some good games from them, and that's all I really care about. Bad, evil, bilous or unethical, I don't care if they have to lie, cheat, steal, or enslave orphaned hamsters running on little wheels to make a good game, if it gets the job done and I'm enjoying the game, I'll be satisfied. Is that so wrong? Does that make me a bad person?

Anyway, personally, I think Orgastic 4 has some good potential. I mean, how many games have a beaver as one of the main characters? It's way ahead of its time, I tell you what.