Thread: Mass Effect
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2005, 01:19 PM   #19
Zack

Hey guys, It's me, Zack, and I'm back from a two week wait for my internet connection to be fixed, so I could log on here again, and I'm happy to be back.

I just finished reading about this new RPG that Bioware is making on Gamespot, and all I have to say is that I am jealous, plain and simple. I'm jealous that this game is not being made for the PC, at least not yet. The screenshots look amazing, and very dramatic. As for the gameplay, it sounds like it's going to be very similar to Deus Ex, whereas in that game, it had a combination of Role-playing, and First-Person Shooting in the game.

Why couldn't Bioware make another Star Wars-Knights of the Old Republic Game, huh? It was the first Role-Playing game that I truly loved playing. But, instead they're making this. Don't get me wrong, though, I am definitely wishing them the best of luck on this new game, and I hope they will port it to the PC, sometime in the future. But, as I said before, I want them to make another Knights of the old Republic Game someday.