View Single Post
Old 10-07-2005, 06:14 PM   #58
ozzie

Well, my mouth stood like 3 minutes wide open.
It's the worst joke which isn't one, legally maybe right, ethically definately wrong.
It's not really clear to me why they made this decision now after it was for so many years in development. It could be the trailer that got through to them because it spawned a big attention or it showed them that this game rivals even commercial releases and would take something away from their sale numbers, together it could have something to do with the rerelease of the KQ collection.

For me it is like the shutdown of the S&M2 of amateur games. All what we have left are some pretty screenshots and an amazing trailer which we will probably watch again and again. And that so short before the final release! There are so many similiarities!
On example of this historical case we maybe should also start a petition to show our anger against Vivendi. Many would surely sign it and in this regard it would be successful, but like we already know, it wouldn't reverse this decision.

R.I.P.
Well, at least, they're going on, but nevertheless it seems like a big waste of time and energy now, and only because this ****ing....however.