View Single Post
Old 09-14-2005, 04:10 PM   #319
Melanie68
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by squarejawhero
I kinda liked Heath in that fanastically cheesy movie about jousting with the beautiful Shannyn Sossamon, A Knights Tale. Worth it for the excellent mix into David Bowie at a ball! Then again, I love cheesy films if they have a sense of fun - top of the cheese this year is a splendiferously mozzerella infested Sahara.

Ah, Shannyn... bask in her beauty. Raven haired, dark-eyed, olive skinned beauty.

Still haven't seen The Rules Of Attraction yet... She makes short films nowadays, indie queen that she is.

AAAAAAAaaaaaaaaannnyhow...

As for that trailer, looks like a decent weepy, probably a bit too self-important for me and with real bad mood music. Impressed by Heath Ledger, not looking nor sounding himself, in it already, though... Jake Gyllenhaal isn't in enough films for my liking too. A very brave film and will probably touch a few nerves the size of bible-waving America.

How's about that Shannyn Sossamon, eh?

I loved that movie - lots of fun!!

And yes, she is very pretty (very exotic looking and not cookie cutter pretty)

EDIT: She was also in the movie - The Order - with Heath baby. That movie was interesting as well - cool, creepy story line about an order of priests!

Last edited by Melanie68; 09-14-2005 at 04:22 PM.