View Single Post
Old 08-05-2005, 11:10 AM   #16
SakSquash
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by fov
That would be "whetting". I don't want to know what you were wetting.

IIRC, you should be able to get the same scene Temp posted the picture of, but without the bra, if you answer the questions anti-Michael, anti-wife, and pro-nurse. At least, it worked for me.

Not until our president started phoning God up on a regular basis and Janet Jackson's boob slipped out on television.

As for this "game" - I liked it, a lot. It's a very passive experience, yet it creeped me out and I felt like I had much more of a personal investment in it than I often do in games. I was glued to it, for one thing. Played the whole game in two nights, and when I wasn't playing it, I was thinking about it. (Not like THAT, you perverts. )

As for Michael's "man body" - I liked it much more than the boobies. So I'm glad there was a balance.
Well, I think the big thing that affected my score was that going into it, I thought it was going to be a game along the lines of Amber: Journies Beyond or Phantasmagoria. When I played it, you didn't do or collect anything, resulting in a huge WTF from me. But still, the story kept me going, so it wasn't all bad. I just don't see how you could have liked it sooooooo much.