View Single Post
Old 08-04-2005, 08:36 AM   #103
SakSquash
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkgothic
That's because there aren't Don't listen to the heathens who try so bad to find plotholes and expect the movie to tell them things the protagonists don't know (e.g. where the aliens came from) and/or assume that everything said in a movie by a friend of a protagonist must automatically be correct.

*/gripe, whine, bitch*

In all seriousness, though, there are two camps in this as far as I see it. Those who are determined to stick to their version that the movie is full of loopholes, and those who have somehow managed to fill in what the movie does not say (or do not ask those questions in the first place), and find it perfectly sane and inspiring.

It's hard to outline them without supporting my side. *banners fly reading: "War of the Worlds has no plotholes, you morons!"*
Ok then, answer me this! If they have been watching us since the beging of man, why didn't they take us out when we were cavemen? Why did they wait for us to develop? If they had been watching us for that long, this advanced race of aliens, how could they not know about our blood being deadly to them? What were those veins for and what were they connected to? Why were they spraying blood all over the earth? For what purpose?