View Single Post
Old 07-22-2005, 12:21 PM   #26
Intrepid Homoludens
merely human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erwin_Br
Wait a minute, that's an entirely different picture of what I've seen.

Here's a movie: <link removed> (This one does contain nudity)

--Erwin
Sorry, Erwin, I had to edit your post because there are some unde raged and/or more sensitive forum members here. But respectful of this discussion you could forward the movie to others via email (beyond this forum) if they want to compare the scenes and formulate their opinions on it.

I'm wondering, weren't the original 'sex' scenes fully clothed, and you had to download a free program that 'undresses' the scenes? I'm suspecting Rockstar intently kept these scenes in the game to boose sales, then may have been involved in the 'distribution' of the downloadable software to unlock them. Considering their other games, like Manhunt, I wouldn't be at all surprised. Rockstar's profits thrive on controversy.
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien