View Single Post
Old 07-15-2005, 10:34 AM   #452
Jazhara7
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by squarejawhero
Nope... it's still pants... You've noted the main problem - they rush through the entire story with nary a breath. It's just simply not a great movie and unfortunately ended up being another nail in the coffin of Disney's 2D animation unit.

Don't get me wrong - great design work, nice animation if some dodgy use of CGI. But it makes even Sinbad look good. Actually, Sinbad wasn't all that bad - if only for Pfeiffer's characters beautiful animation! But Atlantis coupled with Treasure Planet did not a good combination make.

It's still my favourite Disney movie (along with Lion King and Mulan).

If only for Vinny ("Paperclips. Big ones.")

Audrey (and the following expression)

and the most awesome villain ever. Watch him over the course of the movie. At the beginning he is calm and normal, but the more the movie progresses, the more insane he gets. This is not only shown in his way of acting, but also in the expression of his face. It's incredible!

I think the characters are what make it so awesome. They are all so different, and alln so great. (Did you see that MoliƩre ["Mole"] has a Plush Mole? And his pyjamas are in the colours of the french flag!)

I still think the movie is great. (It's just not really a movie for kids.)

When I first saw the movie, I didn't find it all that great either. But later I began to love it. I think it was similar with LOOM. At first I just played it, and it was a good game, but nothing else. But then I realized how great it is.

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!