View Single Post
Old 07-08-2005, 10:07 AM   #416
saucyminx
Schoolgirl From Hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by squarejawhero
No! I'm not disappointed! Don't be silly! I'm just interested as you don't look Russian! Where are you studying?
Moscow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by squarejawhero
One thing I've discovered, even though politics and religion might differ between us all, personality-wise I'm always suprised by just how much we share. That said, it's kind of to be expected, but on this board in particular everyone's very genuine, very down-to-earth and creative in their own way.
I know, right? It's so whacky! Living through the idiot-box (the TV, I mean - sometimes I can be slow so I'm worried there might be others like me), you'd be saying to yourself "Oh, maybe it's better there" etc etc... but when you've reached the other side of the fence, it's more or less the same, in a unique way. The world, after all, is just one huge globe, with different people scattered all over it. That being said, I came all the way to Russia to discover that they have worse mosquitoes but our cockroaches are their grandaddies, and winter is only pretty when you're in a warm room looking out through the window.

My best friend's always talking about London. She loves the city. I hope someday I will get to see it, despite the tragedy.

"Or is it I who has penetrated you?"