View Single Post
Old 06-22-2005, 01:36 PM   #1
Alliance
One Unlikely Hero

Send a message via Yahoo to Alliance
Default Peasant's Quest VGA Remake

Riiight. Most of you have heard of this game somewhere by now, but I might as well post it here also.

Yes, people, Dogma Day Games is remaking the classic game by Homestarrunner.com. We've taken the graphics, and touched them up, giving them a King's Quest feel. Here's some screenshots

Rather Dashing standing outside his burninated cottage

Rather Dashing Swearing revenge on Trogdor the Burninator

the lake!

the path to Trogdor!

a quick look at the beautifully redone interface, which is not only point and click, but sports a text parser as well.
A short preview should be released sometime in June.
If you want to check up on our progress from time to time, just visit us at www.freewebs.com/dogmadaygames
we also have forums there, which, if you don't want to sit through the website to get to it, you can find it at http://s2.phpbbforfree.com/forums/dogmadaygames.html

Hope you guys like it.
These pics are old pics, by the way. I've come up with a better method for VGA pictures, so you'll all have to wait till I release those.
Oh, BTW, we're still looking for voice actors, musicians, background artists, secondary sprite artists, beta testers, and the like. So, if you want to try your hand at this type of stuff, just PM me some of your work.
Later dudes,
Alliance