Thread: Sin City
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2005, 06:15 PM   #28
Zack

Default Sin City-AWESOME MOVIE

Hey guys, it's Zack. This is my first time on the Chit-Chat forum, but I am a real movie-buff. Yes, that's right, I love both computer games, and Movies. Anyway, I came onto this topic while exploring, and I thought I should give you my opinion of this movie:

Sin City was the only movie I saw this year 3 times. The first time I watched it all the way, and the other two times, I just watched segments of it while I waited for the bus transportation system I use to come pick me up. I absolutely loved it. It was the most inventive movie I have seen so far this year, and it's right up there with Batman Begins, and Star Wars: Episode III on my favorite movies for this year so far. My favorite story segment in the movie was the one with Clive Owen, and it was about those deadly vixens who owned a very bad neighborhood. The dialogue in that segment just oozed with style.

One more thing: Despite the fact that my two bosses, Eli Burell, and Clint Clark who run the movie theater I work at, told me they didn't think I would like it because it was very violent, I did not once get squeamish on the movie. There were some scenes that bordered on very unsettling for me, but it didn't gross me out. I guess I've got a very strong stomach.

My overall opinion: I highly recommend this movie to anyone who likes movies that are original and inventive. This is coming from someone who has never read the comic books (or graphic novels, if that's what it's called) before.