View Single Post
Old 06-09-2005, 12:13 PM   #229
Intrepid Homoludens
merely human

Quote:
Originally Posted by gillyruless
Hmm, I'm sure Trep will offer his "professional" opinion later but let me be the first one to say that short hair really works for you, kolzig. It frames your face rather nicely. One thing I don't like about really long hair, even though it can be very flattering, is that it tends to hide or de-emphasize facial features and when you have handsome face like you do, you want to show it off.
Nothing more for me to add since you've summed it up.

Beautiful jawline, eyebrows, expressive eyes, chewable ears........check, it's all there. But still that hair - do you have ANY idea how many women would KILL for your hair? You're a walking shampoo commercial, man!!

LOL!! Reminds me of what a fellow design student told me years ago in class: "Are your lips always that full and red?" I meekly said, "Erm, yeah, I was born with it." She said, "Women would KILL for those lips." I walked away, embarrassed.
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien