View Single Post
Old 06-05-2005, 03:45 PM   #222
Quadriflax
cows are my friends...

Quote:
Originally Posted by temporaryscars
Marketplace, in the Bon ton. Last summer. We vacation near rochester, but it rained the whole time we were there, so we went to the mall a lot, and my sister thought she could get away with swiping some underwear, and as she headed out the door she got caught.
Where do you vacation at? I work about 15 minutes from Marketplace and live about 30 minutes away. I'm surprised your sister thought she could get away with it. It's not like it's the Salmon Run Mall in Watertown or something.

Quote:
Nice mall though.
Meh. I'm not too fond of Marketplace. I've seen worse, but Eastview and Irondequoit are better. Irondequoit is actually called "Medley Centre" now and is being revamped. For the past 5-8 years or so it's pretty much been empty. Which was a shame because it's the best mall in the area. But a new developer just bought it out and said he has some new stores ready to come that aren't already in the area. I know that's a bit off topic, but I'm excited about it because it really is a nice mall and it would be nice to have another option and more competition. Dunno when you're coming back, or when the new company plans on starting their grand plan, but you might want to check it out. Get a before/after maybe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid Homoludens
<dirty mind>
Heh. I realized that when I wrote it, but thought it fitting to leave it in