View Single Post
Old 05-28-2005, 11:25 PM   #1
b34tp03t

Default Broken Sword 4 - plot expectations

Just finished the third part and it made me realize for -ieth time realize how i like the whole game trilogy! I really don't care if the nex part will be 3d, 2d, or text parser (provided the voiceovers still remain!!) So, let's leave that argument aside, shall we?
I just can't help wondering what can be the next twist of fate for George and Nico. Will they get married, as George hinted? Or just remain in those shaky Mulder\Scully "almost in love" premises?

As for the plot. The templar theme has kinda resolved itself and IMHO can't be exploited further (for the sake of plot freshness), at least not in the way they did that before.
But still, it shouldn't become one of those abstract Syberia-style plots. "Saving the world" theme is just natural for George and Nico, because a man and a woman have the powers, know what I mean?! Suppose now that George has been through such a transcendental ordeal as accepting the archetype of George the Dragon Slayer, being knighed and all, they could go exploring the myth even further!

Say, George could gain the timeless psychic powers and on certain locations he could perceive the events of the past as well as take part in them, while Nico acting in the present (Day of Tentacles sort of parallel action).

What do you think? Should we suggest that to the team?