View Single Post
Old 05-18-2005, 08:36 PM   #6
Iguana

Default Not a fan of First person games

Personnally I dont' like many first person games because often they lack interaction with other characters however I have played and own Titanic:Adventure out of time.
Game wise, its ok, you get to interact with people, so some dialogue puzzles, inventory puzzles, and a couple what I call puzzle puzzles, theres a weird combination thing at one point, but there isn't alot of those, its pretty general puzzle wise,
Everything else however I did not like AT ALL. For one I was totally creeped out by the music, massivly creeped out. Second the graphics aren't great, when you speak to people there you see a still photo of them with their mouth moving, and although some of the environment is really pretty again alot of it i found creepy, especially as you go exploring through the lower areas. Writing this has also brought back memories of one of the cutscenes that thouroughly creeped me out. Reminds me a bit of some of the cutscenes I seen so far in Black Mirror, but Black Mirror creeps me out alot less than Titanic adventure out of Time.
But then again I find I'm a bit of a wuss and get creeped out fairly easily, but then again I luv CSI and stuff and that doesn't creep me out or anything. But yes in my opinion really really really really creepy, and theres liek 3 diff endings, only one being the ideal ending, but I don't think I ever got to that ending, after getting some of the others I had enough.

So thats Titanic Adventure out of Time, General 1st person adventure that has really creepy music and is just creepy in general.