View Single Post
Old 03-15-2005, 02:53 AM   #5
Funktion

This is one game I will be picking out (I bought my DS yesterday). There's lots of cool games and aplications being released in the future for the DS, extremely interesting and/or original stuff. This is a machine that has lots of potential, and it's great to see it's being used. In Japan at least, they will even release things like dictionaries, in which you draw the words to search on the touchscreen!
Not to mention I'm sure someone's making a version of Scumm for it, which would allow us to play some classics with the touchscreen.

I hope Nintendo keeps giving us games like these. In other areas I'm sure the PSP will be more successful (for some reason they got a "cool image", and they are popular for that, even when their hardware is much inferior to their competitors like in the case of PS2). They should focus on being a serious "alternative", and based on things like this and Electroplankton (a multimedia aplication by Japanese musician Toshio Iwai, "media art" as it's been called), I would say they're in a good way.