View Single Post
Old 02-26-2005, 09:08 AM   #17
Jazhara7
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninth
Funny, I was just thinking how your icons seemed to be wandering around the desktop randomly.

Well, it might seem like that to you, but you just can't understand the deeper meaning of the arrangement.

Let me explain.

On the very left, there are the things that I don't care that much about, or that were there from the start (Like "My Computer" and "Recycle Bin".), or whose Desktop Icon I rarely use (like Zuma, or Messenger).

In the center (or near it), is Firefox. I don't have to explain that.

In the block near the bottom of the screen you see the Desktop Icons of my games (note: Not all my games. I don't have enough space on the desktop for that). Right now there are only Baldurs Gate (+ Tales of the Sword Coast), Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn (+ Throne of Bhaal), and Icewind Dale II.
Also, there are three egyptian games: Hounds and Jackals (which is slightly like "Snakes and Ladders"), 20 Squares, and Senet (both are done from Ancient Egyptian originals. Your "dice" are dice-sticks, for example)

On the far right, are Interpreters (WinFrotz2000, WinGluxle, HTML TADS Interpreter, Hugo Engine), Viewing Tools (TLJ Viewer), Quote Tools (Pratchettes), and emulators (ScummVM, DOSBox), also, there is a file for the Z-Machine.

In the upper right corner are all kinds of useful tools. I have the standard Editor, the Game Audio Player (GAP), TengScribe (for writing Tengwar), Temspeak, a Music Converter, Icon Art (for making all kinds of Icons, like the ones seen beside the url, Desktop Icons, etc.), Photoshop, and the AGS Editor (I have to get an up to date version, though).

Last but not least there is the folder "Drow Life Magazine", where I store the "Drow Life Magazine". It is in a dark area of the desktop, because it is...well, Drow.

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!