View Single Post
Old 02-01-2005, 05:21 PM   #15
Manhunter71
Pink fluffy Xmas bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by temporaryscars
Ha, it's actually kinda funny that you mention clive baker. I consider myself to be a pretty hardcore gamer, but Undying is the ONLY game I couldn't finish because it was TOO scary! Go 'head, laugh.
There's no way I would laugh at you - that game had me so spooked right from the beginning.
You really didn't know what to expect next - you'd be walking along the corridors and hear sounds in the distance; then you would look in a mirror and nearly crap your pants after seeing a terrifying cutscene

I never finished the game either!!

Ooh! I've just remembered another one - the first Blair Witch game!!!!
I bought this game as soon as it came out, in spite of all the bad reviews it received and I was more than satisfied!!!
I really couldn't understand why it got such a bashing - I suppose the gameplay could have been improved but it was way better than the next 2 games.

There were moments when playing this game that I couldn't actually look at the monitor because I was so scared - visiting Rustin Parr's house, going to the spooky locations in the village :eek: :eek:
And the worst one for me has to be when you go into the cafe and there's this guy sitting at the counter who's going on about the coffee (I suppose you have to be a Twin Peaks fan to appreciate it), but when the zombies attacked me I nearly jumpd ouit of my seat!!!!!

One of the scariest games of all time as far as I'm concerned.

Last edited by Manhunter71; 02-01-2005 at 05:32 PM.