View Single Post
Old 01-31-2005, 08:53 PM   #6
artwking4
Jack Bauer loves you

Send a message via AIM to artwking4

I was introduced to adventure games a short time ago, when I had broken into the LucasArts main office and in a safe I saw thousand's of adventure games, including a finished version of Sam & Max 2 and like seventeen more sequels on top of that. They had made and completed these games, but never released them because they thought no one would ever buy them.

And I've loved adventure games ever since.

I'm lying of course. Except about loving adventure games. Just seeing if anyone was reading this. I think I was ten or twelve and my dad brought some home after either borrowing/buying them from a friend at work. I remember a Space Quest game, either the 2nd or 3rd one, and also Quest for Glory 1 (although it back then it was called Hero's Quest). And also the first Leisure Suit Larry, but I didn't get to play that. I think they let me watch for a very short section when there wasn't any naughty bits happening.