View Single Post
Old 01-27-2005, 11:08 AM   #1
SoccerDude28
Homer of Kittens

Default Why this forum is special

I was trying out another forum the other day, the POP WW forum on ubisoft's website. I just wanted to post a thread to show my annoyance with the new prince, and I wrote a very civilized post, stating in constructive criticism why I didn't enjoy POP WW as much as I did with the prequel.

The mod closed the thread right away saying, "someone else has talked about the subject, please post there." First of all there are 82 pages of threads, so looking through all of them is gonna take me all day long. Then he could have just merged my thread to another one like fov here does. Third of all, instead of saying "Hello welcome to the forums...." he just said it so abruptly with no tact what so ever. I just remembered how nice and patient fov, Trep and the rest of the guys here.

Then most of the people who posted there were literally trolls. Some were very insightful and I enjoyed reading a few of their posts, but 99% of the posts were just plain stupid. Anyway, this forum and the folks here, are very very tolerant compared to other places, and I really feel at home Just wanted to share this with you guys.

Firefox rules